Salary notes: Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
Industry: Information Technology
Safebridge is one of the leaders in the field of Human Resource Competence Management to the maritime industry and beyond.
Our expertise in supplying cutting edge IT solutions for E-Learning, E-Assessment and E-Certification and our close working relationship with both international and regional public authorities has earned us a comprehensive list of renowned clients within the Maritime community.
Safebridge follows the strictest industry standards and legal regulations. Our innovativeness in the Human Resource sector provides for a thrilling, challenging and technical work place.
With easy accessible, centrally located offices in both Hamburg – Germany and Limassol - Cyprus, with closely situated amenities for easy access, our employees have the option depending on their position, to work in either of our offices.
We expect commitment and loyalty and we pride ourselves in providing a caring, reliable and stimulating work atmosphere.
Together with ample opportunities for personal and professional growth and a competitive remuneration package we also offer relocation assistance to our foreign employees.
Safebridge is looking to hire an experienced and talented individual for the position of Scrum Master. The right candidate will join a fast growing, multi-national and energetic team in our offices in either Hamburg, Germany or Limassol, Cyprus.
· Gathering and definition of requirements, process analysis, business and functional requirements analysis, system design
· Set up and maintain insights & requirements gathered from stakeholders / users
· Work with the Product Owners and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application
· 3+ years of progressive business analysis experience
· Must have exceptional soft skills, including the ability to express both technical and business concerns
· Excellent communication and facilitation skills and experience in being a team collaborator
· Experience in Agile-Scrum is required
· Highly skilled at analyzing business use cases, creating detailed business / technical requirements in the format of User Stories
· Proven skills and effectiveness in requirements gathering, definition, process analysis, business and functional requirements
analysis and system design
· Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the team members, and ensure a clear and complete understanding
of the requirements
· Assist in translating requirements for Tester(s), by transforming use cases into test conditions and by articulating expected results
for product, performance, and user acceptance testing
· Serve as a liaison to the Product Owner and business stakeholder
Additional benefits offered:
- Private Medical Insurance (Cyprus)
- Pension Scheme (Germany & Cyprus)
- Flexible Working Hours (Germany & Cyprus)
- Public Transport Allowance (Germany)
- Fitness Scheme (Germany & Cyprus)
Only Resumes written in English will be taken into consideration.
Some of users are having trouble paying with our bank ING with valid card details. We recommend you try your credit card with PayPal (you do not need an account) as this has solved the problem for many people.